17 December 2008

God Bless the US Navy


USNS SPICA (T-AFS-9)


USNS KILAUEA (T-AE-26)


USS MONTEREY (CG-61)

USS ANTRIM (FFG-20)
USS EMORY S LAND (AS-39)
USS NEWPORT (LST-1179)
Ok, so these are the ships I served on in my 20 years in the Navy. Figured I talked about them long enough that it was about time I showed my "uninformed" friends what each ship looked like. For the record the Newport, Antrim and Kilauea are all decommissioned and out of service. Like I said earlier, I would share stories with you so this is the first part of my Navy story. If you would like to know more about each ship, you can Google each name and find its generic history. If you want a little more personal side of each ship, leave a comment asking and I will share a story here in another post.
I hope you find this interesting, I loved every part of my Navy career.

No comments:

Post a Comment